UPDATE II – UNIVERSITY HOSTEL ACCOMMODATION
Please note the following in relations to your applications for accommodation:
- The University has approximately 5645 bed spaces in total to accommodate over 15,000 students.
- It is practically impossible to accommodate every student desiring accommodation on campus.
- The acute accommodation problem is made worse by the total collapse of Zik’s Flats Hostels which ordinarily will accommodate all the first year students and Mbanefo hostel that would have taken up to 1,064 students.
- The available bed spaces have been rationed as follows:-
1st Year students – 40%
Final year students – 25%
Others years – 35%
- All bed space allocation is strictly ON-LINE and on First come First Serve basis.
- Issues resulting from defaulting students (those who did not pay within the 3 days window after generation of invoice) are being resolved.
Professor Peter A. Aka
UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA
OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR
APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION INTO THE DIPLOMA IN MUSIC EDUCATION FOR 2015/2016 ACADEMIC SESSION
This is to inform interested candidates, that Application form for Diploma in Music Education for 2015/2016 academic session is now available on the University of Nigeria websitewww.unn.edu.ng or unn.portal.edu.ng. Application starts on Friday 27 November, 2015 and closes on Friday 11 December, 2015.
- Visit the University of Nigeria portal, log in your phone number to generate and download a unique payment invoice for processing fee. Take the invoice to any branch of any Commercial Bank on e-transact platform and pay the sum of five thousand naira only (5,000.00).
- Ensure that the invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing a confirmation number and your invoice number.
- Visit the University of Nigeria portal again and login your phone number, the confirmation and invoice number and complete the Diploma form on-line
Okonta, FCAI, FIIA
PROCESS FLOW FOR PAYING ACCEPTANCE FEES FOR JUPEB PROGRAM
- Log on to the University Portal- www.unnportal.edu.ng
- Under prospective students, click on GENERATE JUPEB ACCEPTANCE INVOICE
- Select Session and Enter your Surname
- Print Invoice and pay at the bank.
- Go back to the portal and log in online.